Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2nd immunization...

It was my day off. Nur Iman Khalisha is now two-and-a-half month. Today, she supposed to have her second immunization. I was afraid that she could get fever due to this immunization. Know why??If she get a fever, I cannot go back to my hometown this CNY!!!

At 7.30 a.m., my husband dropped me at the Klinik Ibu & Anak, Salak Selatan where Nur Iman had her check up & immunization every month. At the beginning, they checked Nur Iman's weight. Guess what??she is 4.75 kg now. I can see she is getting heavy now. Hopefully mom can carry u no matter how heavy u are. However, u've showed me a good improvement..Mom likes that very much!!!

Then Nur Iman's name being called by the nurse and I bring her in to check up room. The nurse was very kind and talked a lot with me about Nur Iman. The do's and don't. She told me that when I prepare Nur Iman's milk, the dosage should be correct. If the dosage is not right, it could reduce the nutrition in the milk. One thing that I should correct is never use half spoon of milk when prepare. Use one spoon full!!!







I'm not sure whether this is the bad news or good news. There was no immunization for Nur Iman today!!It was due to the vaccine had finished. First, I start with the good of this news. The good is Nur Iman will not have a fever & I can Balik Kampung. Yeay!!! And the bad is I have to take another day off after CNY to bring her for immunization again. Huhuhu...But whatever it is, u can't just say NO to Immunization!

No comments:

Post a Comment